Friday, April 4, 2014

Shopping & Outfit Post #21

I went shopping a few weeks ago and found some really cute clothes.
The shirt and tights on the left are from a supermarket and everything on the right is from H&M.


I love the new shirt and skirt from H&M so I had to wear them right away.
Necklace: F+F
Loose black shirt: H&M
(white tank top: H&M)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: H&M

I seem to have a lot of clothes from H&M.
I didn't wear a single piece of clothing from them when I was shopping though.
Hair accessories: Bodyline & F+F
Jacket: F+F
Skirt: Bodyline

I was really excited to finally wear the jacket.
I've actually had it for a couple of years but I just hadn't got to making it smaller until now.


Lastly, here is an outfit I wore today to get a Bodyline order from the post office.
 
The shirt has now been washed and the black fabric on the back didn't bleed at all. :)
Next time (in 2 weeks) I will post about the clothes I got.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment