Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm a high school graduate!

...or "upper secondary school" like our teachers called it.

I was going to make this post last week since the graduation party was already on the 1st of June but I decided to wait and see if I would get a letter from one of the schools I've applied to. They chose the first students on the 7th of June and I haven't got a letter yet so I guess I'll have to wait until they choose the next ones on the 20th of June and write about my future plans after that.

I didn't get to take many photos at my graduation party because I had to spend time with the guests and my parents aren't good at using my camera so these are the best photos of my outfit I could find.
Originally I wanted to wear a green dress in order to look like a fairy but I ended up picking a yellow one for it looks more summery and fresh. I had trouble finding matching yellow shoes so I decided to buy those black and white wedges. I think they match quite well with the student cap.

Since I am now officially on a holiday I will start posting and writing reviews more frequently again.
I have changed all of the review pages' layouts so they should work better now.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment