Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Outfit Post #17

I've been really busy packing, shopping for cooking utensils, visiting my future campus and other necessary things I need to do before I can start my life as an independent student.

Naturally I haven't worn much lolita or fairy kei but since I have taken snapshots of some of my "normal" outfits I thought I could show them to you.

Shirt: H&M
White top under it: H&M
Jeans: Seppälä

My mother says that the shirt is too fancy for daily wear but as a lolita I beg to differ.
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Seppälä
Shoes: H&M

This outfit I wore when I went out to play badminton.
 Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M

Most of my lolita clothes are already packed but I hadn't worn lolita in 5 weeks so I wanted to wear at least something casual yesterday.
Skirt: F+F
Socks: Bodyline 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment