Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Something to expect w/ Outfit Post #14

I've ordered a few items from AdamBeauty and Yesstyle so I will be making a longer post about them. Most of the text has already been written but the other packet is still waiting for me to get it in the post office and I'll need to take more pictures and edit them + the one's I've already got. I should be able to get it all done by the next Tuesday which seems to be the official posting day now. :)

In the meantime, you can take a look at this experimental sweet lolita outfit I tried to create around a purple shirt I found in the back of my closet.
Pink cutsew: DoL
Purple skirt: Bodyline
Pink skirt: F+F
I would've picked lavender coloured shoes but I don't have any.

+It was time for my old sneakers to hand over the musical note laces to my new shoes.

++I got yet another piece of clothing from H&M.

-S

2 comments:

  1. I think the coordination looks really nice! ♡
    Love the mix of not too many colours and the muchiness of the skirts. ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete