Sunday, September 16, 2012

Things are starting to look better.

My petticoat is still a work in progress but I managed to arrange some time to write a review about my new AP replica JSK. I'll add pictures of the matching headbow and write a review about another headband I ordered with the dress later.

Last week I got an email from QutieLand saying that they are sorry for their mistake and will send me another pair of socks shortly. Yay!

I've also been planning the outfit I'm going to wear for my "penkkarit". I was thinking about wearing hime lolita but I'm afraid the clothes would get dirty so I might choose to wear kodona instead. I'm not even sure if I'm going to attend it since I'm not really interested in that kind of events but I will if my friends really want me to.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment