Monday, October 22, 2012

Shopping & Outfit Post #10

Last Saturday I went shopping in sweet lolita. I had taken a picture of the outfit at home with my camera but it was so blurry that I had to take another one with my phone when I found a mirror.
Headbow: BtSSB
Dress: DoL
Blouse: H&M
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline

The phone is actually new. My old phone hadn't worked well for quite a while and I had wanted to get a phone with a full keyboard for a long time so when I saw this on sale I couldn't resist buying it. It's Sony Ericsson's Xperia mini pro.


I found a pair of boots from the local shoe store and I decided to make an outfit around them for the Helsinki Book Fair I'm attending this Friday.
Vest: Dear Celine
Blouse: F+F
Necklace: F+F
Skirt: F+F
Boots: Tamaris

Here's a better picture of the boots.
They weren't inexpensive but I love them and they are perfect for lolita.

And here's what I've been thinking to do with my hair.
Rose: Bodyline
Headdress and lace around rose: F+F

P.S I sent email to QutieLand again because the tracking site still wasn't working and I got an answer that the site is under emergency maintenance due to China's National Day holiday. I've never had to go through so much trouble to get a pair of socks but I'm happy as long as I will get them. :)

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment